Governor Ron DeSantis has signed Executive Order 20-315 which outlines that providers can only administer the COVID-19 vaccine to the following groups:
– Long-term care facility residents and staff.
– Persons 65 years of age and older.
– Health care personnel with direct patient contact.
– Persons deemed to be extremely vulnerable to COVID-19 by hospital providers.
Community members, including healthcare providers, of Bradford and Union counties are invited to share their views on health and healthcare by taking a 10-minute survey at www.WellFlorida.org. Survey participants will have the opportunity to win a $20 gift card. Survey results, along with research and health-related data, will be used to assess the region's most pressing health needs. For more information on the Community Health Survey, contact Lindsey Redding at firstname.lastname@example.org or 352-313-6500, ext. 110.Link to WellFlorida Survey
No events at this time
- Radon Month
- Florida Vaccine Update
- Governor Ron DeSantis, Hospital CEOs Announce Distribution Plan for Weekly COVID-19 Vaccine Allocation and Recognize Statewide Progress on Vaccine Distribution
- Florida Department of Health Issues Update on COVID-19
- Suwannee River Economic Council, INC. COVID-19 Assisting with COVID-19 Monthly Bills
- Asbestos, Cancer and Treatment: Staying on Top of Your Health
- Florida Department of Health Reminds Floridians to Protect Themselves From the Flu
- DOH Union Promotes Early Detection And Treatment To Fight Breast Cancer
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals