The Florida Department of Health in Union County offers family planning and related preventive health services to both males and females. Family planning services are provided on a voluntary basis in a confidential manner.
Family Planning is a program that offers you information to help you decide whether and when to have a baby. Family Planning Clinics are conveniently located at our Bradford location. All programs provide education, counseling, medical services including referrals for sterilization, vasectomies, and follow-up.
Family Planning Services:
- Family Planning Education and Birth Control Methods
- Physical Examinations and Labs
- Counseling and Referral
- STD Counseling and Management
- Sterilization Referral for Tubal Ligation and Vasectomy
- Health Education and Promotion
- Pregnancy Testing
- PEPW – Presumptive Eligibility for Pregnant Women (PEPW) – The Florida Department of Health in Walton County processes applications for temporary Medicaid eligibility for prenatal medical care. Eligibility is based on the family unit’s gross income.
Please visit our Expedite Your Visit page, print and fill out the appropriate documentation to bring with you to your visit. From there please call 386-496-3211 to make an appointment